San Ramon Valley Street Smarts Monthly Activity and Contest for Elementary and Middle School Students!
Do you have a student in K – 8th grade in the San Ramon Valley? If so, Street Smarts invites them to participate in the Street Smarts Traffic Safety Monthly Contest to WIN a $30 gift card!
The monthly contest offers students the opportunity to learn about Traffic Safety through short, interactive, and entertaining online bike and pedestrian themes.
Guidelines for Entry:
- All students located in the San Ramon Valley (living in Alamo, Danville and San Ramon) in grades K – 8 are invited to participate.
- Students will view two 60 second bike and pedestrian videos created by local middle and high school students.
- Students will complete a fun puzzle – one each for elementary and middle school students. (Students are welcome to complete both.)
- TO ENTER, students will click on the SUBMIT ENTRY button to answer the questions about the videos.
- Students will enter ONCE A WEEK for entry into the monthly drawing.
- Students are encouraged to complete the tasks and enter every week.
- To be considered for the monthly drawing, all weekly entries must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. on the last Friday of the month, with the exception of September*. Specific date will be noted on the last weekly activity page of the month.
- A student’s name from the elementary and middle school student’s entries will be randomly selected, from all of the monthly entries, to win a gift card for a local business in the San Ramon Valley.
- Winner will be notified through email the following week.
- New videos and puzzles will be posted every Monday by 1:00 P.M.
Note: Information will only be used to notify winner and not stored for any other usage. If you have any questions, please call Dolores Pita at 925-973-2581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students have the whole month to complete all of the weekly tasks to be eligible to enter and win gift card from local small businesses in the San Ramon Valley!
*FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER, ENTRIES WILL BE COMBINED WITH OCTOBER ENTRIES FOR MORE CHANCES TO WIN!